Participants can register for the upcoming EFPP Conference in Belgrade, 2018 through the online registration form that is open on the conference website.
The registration form can be used for both individual and group registration (up to 5 participants may be registered at once).
Registration fee payment can be made either by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or by wire transfer, in which case bank transaction expenses are paid by the participant.
On-site registration by credit cards and in cash will be available with late registration fees applied. Wire transfer is the only accepted method of payment for group registration.
All conference fees are listed in EUR, but all payments will be effected in Serbian currency – dinar (RSD).
The amount of your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price listed in EUR into RSD according to the current exchange rate of the Serbian National Bank (which will be displayed during the registration process).
When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated on our website.
The registration fees listed are per participant and include the following:
- - Access to the 3-day scientific programme - Small experiential groups/social dreaming matrix, plenary lectures, discussion groups, subplenaries, workshops, paper presentations, Large groups, and poster exhibition).
- - The opening lecture on Thursday evening (May 10), followed by a welcome cocktail.
- - Lunch and two coffee breaks per day (one in the morning and one in the afternoon).
- - A conference package containing all relevant conference-related materials.
The fee does not include:
- - The gala dinner on Saturday night (May 12). Participants are welcome to bring an accompanying person(s).
- - Pre-conference workshops – For more details, see the preliminary timetable and scientific programme). Please have in mind that a limited number of participants can register for pre-conference workshops.
- - Social programme – In addition to the scientific programme, several guided tours will be offered to the participants of the conference. More information (timetable, pricing, and details of each tour) can be found in the Programme section (link).
Please not that during the registration process, students and trainees will be asked to upload a proof of their status (for example, a valid student ID or a trainee confirmation letter) as a method of verification.
Online registration process
The online individual registration process is comprised of three steps:
1) Participant information & FeesIn the first step, participants will be asked to provide basic personal information, select the appropriate conference fee, and choose which conference-related activities they will attend.
2) Payment methodOnce participants fill out their information, they will proceed to the second step, where they will choose the payment method – credit card or wire transfer. The third step depends on the selected payment method.
If the transaction was successful, participants will be redirected back to the conference website and receive a confirmation with the receipt via email.
-If wire transfer was selected, participants will receive payment instructions and an invoice via email.
A confirmation and the receipt will be sent upon successful payment.
If the transaction failed, you will also be redirected to the conference website.
Before attempting to register again, please make sure you properly entered your credit card details (number, expiration date, etc.) and checked with your local bank for any possible issues with the transaction process.
If you are still unable to register for the conference, please contact the conference secretariat at email@example.com
The process of group registration is comprised of two steps:
1) Participant information & feesIn the first step, you will have to choose the number of participants for registration (up to 5) and then provide basic personal information, select the appropriate conference fee, and choose conference-related activities for each participant.
2) SubmissionIn the second step, the information regarding invoice details should be provided. For registration of larger groups, contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Letter of invitation
If the participants need a letter of invitation (for the purposes of obtaining a visa, or some other reason), an inquiry can be sent to conference organisers at email@example.com, who will review it and reply in a timely manner. In this inquiry, the participants must clearly state the reason why is a letter of invitation necessary.
It is possible for participants to withdraw from the EFPP conference and cancel their participation.
However, a cancellation notice must be delivered in writing to the Conference Secretariat or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by the following dates:
30.11.2017 – A full refund will be provided minus a fee of 40 EUR.
28.02.2018 – A 75% of refund
01.03.2018 – No refund.
Please note that if the authors of accepted abstracts are unable to attend the conference for some reason, they are obliged to inform the Organising Committee or the Conference Secretariat in a timely manner.
Wire transfer information:Information for international participants:
Account number for payments in EUR: 00-508-0003128.9
Information for participants from Serbia only:
Account number for payments in RSD: 160-0000000318311-11